Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hobos

We are now on pacific coast time!
In Zion, we got rained on in the tent for most of the night. It was spooky, cozy, and really annoying. Zion was the coolest place I've ever been. And when we left we headed for las vegas. I was excited to see its ridiculousness and I really wanted to play a slot machine just to be able to say I had gambled in las vegas when I was 23. This did not happen. In fact, our experience there was stressful, anxiety producing, rage inducing, and depressing. One of the many tasks we needed to accomplish on this short metropolitan visit was finding a place to sleep for the night. Our original plan was to camp in death valley, but realizing LA was just 5 hours away and we'd have a place to stay there for free, we changed our mind. Luckily Caroline was willing and able to house us for the night.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment